Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SAN Storage Backup Removed ?

If you purchased the "TurboCharge" from WebHost4Life it included the following:

“All your files will be stored in High Performance SAN storage. Our million dollar SAN Infrastructure is simply the best in the market. With SAN storage, all your data will be protected against hard drive failures and degraded performance from old hard drives. Also, the SAN solution will deliver your site content much faster than before. You will see great improvement in both speed and reliability.”

I purchased this feature. One of my sites is a Cloud where back-up of my user's files is critical. I built this Cloud because of the SAN storage capability.
See bottom of the page at:
http://www.svgDiscovery.com/

WebHost4Life is, at this time, totally clueless about the SAN Backup, and suggested I buy their current daily tape backup. SAN backup is for 30 days and much more desirable than magnetic tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment