Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WebHost4Life Owners : Accel-KKR/Endurance International Group, Inc.

This is specific information on the new ownership of WebHost4Life
Address:
70 Blanchard Road
Third Floor
Burlington, MA 01803
Phone:
781-272-6470
Key Executives
Mr. Steve Sydness
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Hari Ravichandran
Founder and Executive Vice President
Ms. Christina Lane
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Eric Ritvo
General Counsel
Mr. David Bryson
General Counsel and Vice President

This is a report from October 2008:
BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Endurance International Group ("Endurance") today announced that Accel-KKR, a technology-focused private equity firm, has purchased a majority equity stake in the company. The acquisition positions Endurance to continue to grow through both acquisitions and organic marketing, and to diversify its product portfolio.

This is an announcement from May 2007:
PHOENIX & BURLINGTON, Mass. -- IPOWER and Endurance International today announced the completion of their merger.
About IPOWER
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, IPOWER provides Web hosting and Web services for small- and medium-sized businesses worldwide looking to build, manage, promote and profit from an online presence. The company was founded in October 2001.

6 comments:

  1. There is no mention of WebHost4Life on their "portfolio" page
    http://www.accel-kkr.com/portfolio/portfolio.html

    Maybe they're to embarrassed to admit it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an interesting list of contacts at
    http://www.enduranceinternational.com/endurance/contact-us.bml

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had it with these guys. They completely fubarred all my sites, connection strings, and databases when they "transitioned" me to the new "platform". At this moment I can't get to any of my databases...can't add a database, can't restore or backup...LIVID!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I sent my letter stating I am closing my account, and would like my refund ( Almost 1K in reselling and I had paid 5 years in advance)

    They wouldn't even give me any info on who owned the place, told me I could reply to them, then saw in the header it was a no-reply address they had used.

    Nothing has worked for MONTHS, not even adding a domain because I don't register with them, I'm a registrar myself.

    So ANYONE have a clue what we can do about these guys I've still not got my money back,

    ReplyDelete
  5. same like everyone else who posted here, my "site" was in backup/stomething because of inactivity.. well, I'd been in a car accident the xxxxx. I'd hosted with them for 10+ Years including BUYING a Custom Reseller site from Erwin when he had it, I think that was 02.

    Anyway.. I played telephone and ticket tag with them for 6 weeks.. literally 6 weeks.. and every time "its fixed now" then I'd login and click two buttons and of course the whole thing would "blowup" from there.. meaning no button would work again.

    In a way I'm lucky I'd had to close my hosting/site design services before this happened.. I can't imagine the law suites I'd have against me. And I'm serious about that. People would be suing me right and left for them loosing sales/access etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to have a website on their starting in 2/09 and have saved several chats with them about my website going down! So I have proof!

    ReplyDelete